Please do listen with headphones or quality speakers.  You'll miss so much otherwise!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Vidsz

Ok, I redid all the video, and did some extremely minor mastering to all the composition audio, primarily to just raise the volume.  All the sound is now as high-quality as youtube will allow.  So go page back through the weeks and enjoy the fancy-pants new visuals, and the less-shitty audio quality!

And yes, it does make them big.  And renders the layout into some kind of snaggle-toothed backcountry hoodlum.  I'll fix it, I promise.  Just bear with me.  I also know that week 10.2 is all messed up, I will fix that soon as well.
AND FINALLY, I know I didn't get last weeks compositions posted.  THEY WILL COME, children.  they will come.

UPDATE 12/23:Reuploaded week 10.2, fixed the audio problem.  All videos are now working fine.  The layout is still broken, but that will get fixed this weekend, along with the new weekly compositions.
LATER: Sike!  Fixed the layout problem, now to fix the header.

~græy

No comments:

Post a Comment