Please do listen with headphones or quality speakers.  You'll miss so much otherwise!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 14.1



Context*:  Watching the Geminid Meteor Shower
Emotion*:  Awe
Other:  Majesty in silence

I think this one went well.  The french horns bring some of that wonder and majesty.  The bells are the shooting stars.  I could have created more space, but I thought that focusing on the majesty and wonder aspects would do well.  Something we haven't really explored here.   I tried to create some space, keeping the harmonies relatively thinned and the instrumentation simple.
Sorry for the hiatus, it's been busy and rough.  I'll do my best to make up for my missed weeks.
~græy

1 comment:

  1. More...it ended too soon. You did it...it's exactly what you said and it made me cry. I have seen amazing meteor showers and I saw them again as I listened. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete