Please do listen with headphones or quality speakers.  You'll miss so much otherwise!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Clarification

Ok, I guess it's true that I did say that the composition submissions could be as simple (or detailed) as desired.  However, I just received a submission that is three words, none of them all that specific.  I can't write you anything with three words.  There's just nothing to work with there.  Unless it's in German with 30-letter long words that describe sea captains of a specific region, then I have no idea what you're looking for, and no way to illustrate your context.  That being said, I have had plenty of excellent submissions, thanks to all who did submit something, and I hope that you liked/like/will like what I scribble out for you. If you'd like any of them cleaned up into something more presentable and better sounding, leave me a comment and I'll get it done.

Also, we just hit 1000 unique visitors.  Which is super exciting!

~græy

No comments:

Post a Comment